Our customer service department is always available to answer any questions you may have.
However, we have listed the most frequently asked questions
How can I get in contact with Customer Service?
You may reach Customer Service at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling + 33 7 88 97 58 19
You may also get in touch with our advisors by calling our boutiques directly
How can I get in contact with the Press department?
You may reach the Press department at the following email: email@example.com
My shoes are being repaired. When will I be able to pick them up?
Our Customer Service department will inform you once your shoe repair is complete. Allow 2 to 6 weeks, depending on the type of repair needed.
A specific style is not available on the website. Is it available in-store?
To find out if a style is available in-store, please contact our boutiques directly
What size should I choose?
Sizes may vary depending on specific shoe styles.
We recommend coming to our boutiques to try on the shoes you like.
Nevertheless, you may consult our size guide for further details or contact our Customer Service staff directly.
How can I be informed when a product is back in stock?
To be informed when a product is back in stock, you may activate an alert by providing your email address.
An email will be sent to you once your desired size is once again available.
How do I care for my Maison Ernest shoes?
You’ll find all our care instructions on the Product care page.
How can I find out the status of my order?
- Log onto your Maison Ernest customer account to follow the progress of your order.
May I have gift packaging and a personal message for my order?
- We would be delighted to customize your order with a personal note or gift wrap.
Please let us know your wishes when you place your order.
How can I change or cancel my order?
For any order change or cancellation requests, you may contact Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 7 88 97 58 19.
What should I do if I’m unable to log onto my account?
If you have problems accessing your account, please reset your password using the “I forgot my password” feature, or contact our Customer Service staff by email: email@example.com, or by phone at +33 7 88 97 58 19.
May I purchase a gift card on the maisonernest.com website, or in your Parisian boutiques?
What methods of payment are accepted on the online shop? Are online purchases truly secure on your site?
- You can pay using your credit card risk-free, due to our 3D secure system.
You can also benefit from all the security offered by the PayPal system.
In addition, we offer the option of sending a bank transfer.
Why was my order not accepted?
- If there are any payment issues, we kindly wish to remind you that our systems only accept affiliated methods of payment.
- If your payment was not accepted, we invite you to contact your bank to check whether the transaction was blocked or contact our Customer Service during business hours.
What are typical shipping times? How much are the shipping charges? Which countries can you deliver to?
- Average shipping times for France are 3 days, and 5 days for international deliveries, after the processing of your order.
- For certain destinations or any other questions related to shipping, please visit the Shipping page or contact our Customer Service staff.
How can I track my order?
- You may track your order by logging onto your customer account or by using the tracking number sent to you by email.
I haven’t received my order yet. What should I do?
- If you haven’t received your order, you may track its status through your customer account or using the tracking number sent to you by email.
If you haven’t found an answer to your question, please contact Customer Service, indicating your order reference number.
What is your return policy, and how may I return a product to Maison Ernest?
- To return a Maison Ernest product, it must be in perfect condition.
- Please take care when trying on products.
- Before returning your product, please get in touch with Customer Service by email or through our contact form and visit our Returns
- You must follow specific procedures for your return to avoid additional taxes.
May I return a product I purchased online to one of your boutiques?
- You absolutely may return a product to one of our Parisian boutiques. In that case, conditions of sale are the same as those for an online return, so you will need to provide your order reference number.
How should I try on my Maison Ernest shoes?
- To avoid leaving any marks on the soles of your shoes, please be very careful when you try them on. Please try the shoes on over a towel, rug, or soft carpet.
- If the soles of the shoes returned to us are scratched, we will not be able to provide you with an exchange or a refund.