Keep your pair in the pouch to protect it (humidity, heat, dust, light, etc.)
• Waterproof the shoes upon purchase and renew once a month in the rainy season
• Use a dry brush with fine bristles to remove dust
• Clean the leather after each use
• Avoid exposing the pair to light and humidity in order to preserve the intensity of the color
• To restore shine to suede, use a color-enhancing treatment (black for black suede, colorless for all other shades)
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service staff.